Rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd on 11th January 2019 upgraded ratings and maintained the Bank’s outlook:
- Long-Term Foreign Currency IDR: upgraded from ‘B+’ to 'BB-', outlook stable
- Short-Term Foreign Currency IDR: affirmed at 'B'
- National Long-Term Rating: upgraded from ‘BB+(pol)’ to 'BBB-(pol)', outlook stable
- National Short-Term Rating: affirmed at 'F3(pol)'
- Viability Rating: upgraded from 'b+' to ‘bb-‘
- Support Rating: affirmed at '4'
- Support Rating Floor: affirmed at 'B'
- PLN2 billion long-term senior unsecured bond programme: upgraded from ‘BB+(pol)’ to 'BBB-(pol)'
- PLN2 billion short-term senior unsecured bond programme: affirmed at 'F3pol)'
- PLN83 million subordinated debt: upgraded from ‘BB-(pol)’ to 'BB+(pol)'